Thursday, June 22, 2006

Byzantine Strawberry Bag

I finished my very first ever knitting pattern, so I'm pretty excited today! I used Recycled Sari Silk. Its luscious-looking stuff but can be hard to work with, mostly because the gauge of the fiber changes so much. Lots of slubs and fluffies, and super thin spots too. It is recommended to use a companion fiber to help it stay strong. I chose to use a metallic, and and it came out pretty cool! My first pattern is called "Byzantine Strawberry Bag" I plan to sell it for $6 a pattern.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angelcat said...

I love this cute purse and the sari yarn you've used is just yummy!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Diana Troldahl said...

Thank you!!!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home