Monday, May 22, 2006

Eye of Horus and Seven Stone Dance

In another blast from the past, I found some images of projects I STILL haven't completed. One is an eye of Horus for my friends Lydia and Larry, the first time I used Lumiere paints to embellish a project. The other U.F.O (UnFinished Object) is the result of a Goddess quilt Round Robin that I participated in a few years ago, I made the center of the Seven Stone Dance and my fellow participants added the cool dragon embroideries and lovely applique. I should get these out where I can access them when I want a little hand work... maybe this fall? Although it wold be lovely to surpise Lydia and Larry in August, for their Wedding anniversary!




1 Comments:

Blogger Ysabeau said...

I have been finding so many UFO's that I had forgotten... yours are really beautiful. I love playing with paint and beads and embellishments, too! B*B - Ysabeau

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home