Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Secret projects and dyeing and so forth

I am working on a few secret projects... some of the folks for whom the projects are inteded read this blog... So no pictures yet...
I do have a few pictures from a failed dyeing attempt... I was playing around.
1. I became so engrossed in the process that I didn't notice when the plastic bags slipped off my hands
2. I used a dye intended for non-animal fiber, which turned the wool into overcxooked spagghetti
3. it felted instead of just drying...

but I did have fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynx said...

Looks like your Pictish ancestry was showing up! LOL

1:47 PM  
Blogger Ysabeau said...

...so, are you going to make a Woad dolly? Felting needle and a little bit of creativity, and it could be really fun! B*B, Ysabeau

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home